Get Found Online and Grow Your Business with High-Quality Infographics
What is Infographic Content Marketing and Why Do You Need It?
You want people to understand and engage with your content when they visit your website. That means you need high-quality written information, and it also means having infographics that are easy to scan and learn from.
You want to show yourself to be an authority with useful, on-brand content. However, you want to showcase that content in a way that’s attractive, simple to interact with, and draws your prospects in.
Humans learn visually: 90% of information transmitted to our brains is visual. Infographic images turn boring data into captivating, easy-to-remember images.
Infographics help prospects with what they want to know, while pulling them closer to your business.
High-quality content is a great start but it’s not enough alone. You need a way for your online visitors to enjoy reading or watching it. That’s where infographics come in.
When visitors spend more time on your webpage, Google will deem your website more authoritative. As a result, you’ll rank more highly. Infographics make it much easier to rank on page one for your keywords.
But it’s tough to get high-quality infographic visuals. And here’s the truth.
Most Infographic Design is Too Expensive — or Too Cheap
There’s no question, great infographic ideas are valuable. You pay to create them once and they keep generating leads indefinitely — unlike traditional forms of advertising.
But the infographic process can be too expensive. You may be wasting money on design if:
- You’re creating your own infographics when you could be focusing on growing and developing your business
- Your company creates infographics without a plan, and the content and layout aren’t right for you to rank well on search
- Your infographics attract new visitors but not the ideal prospects that convert to new, paying customers
Some businesses realize they need an infographic designer to help with their website. But too often, what they get are dull, poorly designed images. Unattractive, difficult-to-read images don’t make your prospects feel they know, like and trust you enough to buy.
There is a better way, though, and it starts with a free consultation.
We’ll tell you what’s working on your pages, what’s not and why — so you can start investing in infographic design that grows your business the smart way.
Take Advantage of the Infographic Benefits of Responsive Design
It’s no secret that most people get online using mobile devices. One of the keys to successful infographic design is ensuring that it’s readable even on a smaller screen.
Our designers for small business understand this. As part of our services, we’ll check your infographics layout on a variety of screen sizes. We’ll make sure your images load quickly and are easy to see on a smaller screen.
Google has clearly stated that search results prioritize mobile-first design, so you can’t overlook this vital aspect of infographic design services.
Get Great ROI From Infographics Design
When you work with Local SEO Search, our graphic designers create images that help the right kind of visitors decide to become your best customers.
The design you get as part of your monthly service package is:
- Perfectly On-Brand: The images on your site need to fit your brand identity. The best infographics design fits the feel of your brand and website, and that’s what we create. The colors and layout will be chosen to fit in well with other design elements.
- Optimized for SEO: The tags and labels on your infographics will help Google understand and index the images shown. That way your graphics will contribute to your SEO and ranking.
- Targeted: To pull in the leads who are most likely to buy what you offer, keep them on your site longer and encourage them to call you first
Our expert team of graphic designers create infographics and content that drive long-term growth — and it’s all included when you work with Local SEO Search.
Your Business Is One of a Kind — And Your Infographics Should Be, Too
That’s why we do a deep-dive into your company before getting started. Before creating the design and content that will get your business found, we:
- Discover how visitors are engaging with your current website — and where they’re getting lost
- Determine the best way to share data with infographics throughout your web pages and blog posts
- Uncover how your business meets customer needs better than others do
- Understand what infographics and content customers need to feel confident to contact your business before anyone else
- Review your competitors’ graphic design and SEO to find ways you can stand out
Find out how Local SEO Search can grow your business with excellent infographic design and SEO when you book a call with owner and SEO expert, John Vuong.
Why Work With Our Marketing Agency?
The right infographics should give prospects eye-catching information, drive more high-quality leads, and make you proud in the way it represents your company. Getting that formula right can’t be left to chance.
You need an expert team that has the full range of expertise and experience: design, SEO, and helping businesses grow. That’s what we offer at Local SEO Search.
Your infographic design strategy will be led in-house by our Design Manager and a team of skilled design experts. Every page will be well-designed and optimized for search — not just to do well on Google, but to attract the right potential customers who are ready to buy.
And because we’ve worked with over 10,000 local businesses throughout North America we bring a depth of insight other design agencies can’t. Our speciality is local business. We know what infographics will appeal to your customers and what SEO helps you stand out from the crowd.
Qualify for $999 in Free Web Design and SEO Consulting
When you book a call using the form below, you’ll get a no-obligation, 100% complimentary consultation.
If you’re ready to grow more quickly with high-quality SEO infographic design, you may be eligible for a FREE in-depth competitive analysis and keyword research recommendations report. Valued at $999, this report is what most companies charge for in the first month.
When you have a solid data foundation, you can finally design a beautiful, optimized infographics that help develop your business even if you don’t use traditional advertising at all.
Fill out the form and we’ll book your call with our owner, John Vuong.