Increase Customer Engagement and Boost SEO with Shopify
What is Shopify SEO and Why Do You Need It?
More than 131 million people make a purchase on Shopify every year. It’s especially good as a platform for small businesses that want to sell products without having a storefront. Using Shopify is a great way to connect with customers, build your brand, and boost your bottom line.
On Shopify you can sell products that you create or resell products you buy elsewhere. The question is, how do you get attention from the right buyers when there are so many other listings? The answer is with excellent Shopify SEO optimization.
You might think making your Shopify SEO friendly is time-consuming and the results are hard to measure. Not with Local SEO Search! We take care of your optimization strategy so that you can focus on growing your company successfully.
High-quality listings on Shopify catch attention and draw in your customers. Shopify helps you engage prospects and encourage them to buy.
But it’s tough to get high-quality Shopify internet marketing. And here’s the truth.
Most Shopify SEO Services Are Too Expensive — or Too Cheap
There’s no question, the best Shopify SEO is valuable. As part of a well-designed overall marketing plan, optimization on Shopify is an investment you pay for once that keeps pulling in buyers indefinitely — unlike other forms of outreach and marketing.
But your Shopify marketing approach may be too expensive. You may be wasting money on this if:
- You’re spending time creating and optimizing your listings when you could be spending that time on your specific expertise and growth
- You approach Shopify SEO without a plan, so you never do well enough to make an impact on your incoming traffic, brand identity, or bottom line
- Your Shopify strategy brings traffic to your listings but not the kind that convert to high-quality paying customers
Many companies realize they need help from a Shopify SEO agency. But too often, what they get are low-quality, poorly planned listings with no plan. Unfortunately badly run outreach means your Shopify store won’t bring in customers or build the brand recognition and trust that is essential to making sales.
There is a better way, though, and it starts with a free consultation.
We’ll tell you exactly how Shopify SEO can benefit your business — so you can start investing in content that grows your business the smart way.
The Power of Images
One of the biggest keys on Shopify is that you can showcase your goods with bold, eye-catching images. Your listing gives the details, but the image engages a lead and starts the sale.
The images are eye-catching and help attract attention while helping you stick in a prospect’s mind. Using images enhances the ability to remember information to 65%, up from 10% for text alone. That means great pictures help build your brand and boost your bottom line.
SEO for Shopify sites helps searchers find your products. You can then catch the eye and win the heart with a great photo of your product.
It doesn’t get much better than that. Working with the right Shopify SEO expert makes all the difference.
Get a Better ROI With a Shopify SEO Consultant
In order to make the most of your Shopify store, you need content that is keyword optimized, engaging, and focused on encouraging a sale. The Shopify optimization you get as part of your monthly service package is:
- Authoritative: Your store should prove you offer the very best products in your niche. When your listings are well-optimized to do that, they will rank highly both on Shopify and on Google.
- Optimized for SEO: So every listing you publish will push your site higher on Google and Shopify for the keywords related to your product. This will help you attract more ideal customers
- Targeted: To draw in those prospects who are most likely to buy what you offer, keep them on your shop longer, and guide them to choose your listing over others
Our team of Shopify SEO experts create listings that drive long-term growth — and it’s all part of working with Local SEO Search.
Your Business Is Unique — And Your Shopify Store Should Be, Too
That’s why we do a deep-dive into your business and products first. Before we begin to make Shopify SEO-friendly and create the listings that will help buyers find your store, we:
- Discover how visitors are engaging with your current listings — and where you’re losing them
- Determine exactly what keywords you need to focus on in your listings
- Find out how your products meet the needs of each client better than any competitor
- Review your Shopify account to ensure it’s mobile- and SEO-friendly
- Review your competitors’ Shopify strategy to find ways you can be unique and draw more views and customers
Find out how Local SEO Search can grow your business with excellent Shopify optimization when you book a call with owner and SEO expert, John Vuong.
Why Work with Our Shopify Marketing Agency?
The right Shopify listings show that your products are beautiful and high quality. They also contain the keywords that help you get found naturally by buyers. Getting that formula right can’t be left to luck.
You need an optimization team that has the full scope of expertise: Shopify experience, SEO, and business growth and success. That’s what we offer at Local SEO Search.
Your Shopify SEO will be led by our in-house managers and expert marketers. Every listing will be high-quality and optimized for engagement — not just to get views, but to attract the right customers who are ready to buy.
We’re proud to have worked with over 10,000 local small businesses, and as a result we bring a unique understanding other agencies can’t. Local business is our specialty. We know what keywords you need to catch the eye of ideal buyers every day.
Qualify for $999 in Free Social Media and SEO Consulting
When you fill out our form below to book a call, you’ll get a no-obligation, completely free consultation.
If you’re ready to reach new success with high-quality Shopify SEO, you may be eligible for a FREE in-depth competitive analysis and keyword research recommendations report. Valued at $999, this report is what many agencies charge for in the first month.When you have clear data as the foundation for your strategy, you can finally use Shopify SEO in a way that helps your business grow even if you don’t use traditional advertising at all.
Fill out the form and we’ll book your call with our owner, John Vuong.