Connect With Prospects and Boost SEO with Facebook
What is Facebook Page Management and Why Do You Need It?
Over 2 billion people use Facebook each month. If you want to connect with customers, build your brand, and win sales, you need to be there connecting with prospects.
On Facebook you can create and share a lot of different content, from popular quotes to memes to behind-the-scenes videos. You can share other users’ engaging posts while mixing in information about your own offers.
You might think that Facebook marketing is time-consuming and hard to measure. Not with Local SEO Search! We offer Facebook page management services so that you can focus on growing your company successfully.
High-quality content on Facebook shows that you’re a leader in your industry. Social media helps you meet prospects where they spend the most time online, while pulling them closer to your business.
But it’s tough to get high-quality Facebook business management. And here’s the truth.
Most Facebook For Business Is Too Expensive — or Too Cheap
There’s no question, there are a lot of Facebook benefits. As part of a well-designed SEO plan, Facebook page promotion is an investment you pay for once that keeps generating engaged leads indefinitely — unlike other forms of outreach and marketing.
But your Facebook marketing approach may be too expensive. You may be wasting money on Facebook if:
- You’re spending a lot of time on Facebook posts when you could be spending that time on what you do best
- You approach Facebook without a plan, so your results never make an impact on your engagement, brand awareness, or bottom line
- Your social media management on Facebook attracts traffic but not the kind of visitors that convert to high-quality paying customers
Many companies decide to look for help from a Facebook management team. But too often, what they get are low-quality, poorly planned posts and no targeting. Unfortunately badly run Facebook outreach means your content won’t connect with prospect and help them know, like and trust you enough to buy your products or services.
There is a better way, though, and it starts with a free consultation.
We’ll tell you exactly how Facebook can benefit your business — so you can start investing in content that grows your business the smart way.
The Power of Facebook Posts Engagement
One of the biggest Facebook benefits is how much time people spend online. People spend over 40 minutes a day on Facebook, which adds up to 950 million hours per day. When people are on Facebook for that much time, you know that your efforts to be consistent with posting will pay off.
A small business has an advantage on Facebook as well. Smaller companies are already community-focused and provide personalized service. That means you’re starting ahead of the game when it comes to building true connections.
Facebook allows you to optimize your marketing dollars. You can attract followers who are interested in what you have to offer, and your posts will primarily be seen by them. Instead of paying for ads that reach a wide audience, your consistent updates will reach a targeted audience that’s most interested in what you offer.
It doesn’t get much better than that. Working with the right Facebook page management agency makes all the difference.
Choose Facebook Marketing for a Great ROI
In order to make the most of your Facebook investment, you need high-quality content that is engaging, and a mix of promotional and non-promotional posts.
The Facebook content you get as part of your monthly service package is:
- High-Quality and Engaging: Whether you need videos to explain your products and services, or you want to ask thoughtful questions or share funny memes, we can create what you need.
- Designed For Long-Term Connection: Your Facebook content won’t just be a one-off post from time to time. Instead, your account will have consistent posts designed to help people connect with your company and trust you
- Targeted: To engage the Facebook followers who are most likely to buy what you offer, bring them to your website and guide them to contact you before a competitor
Our team of specialists create content that drives long-term growth — and it’s all part of working with Local SEO Search.
Your Business Is Unique — And Your Facebook Strategy Should Be, Too
That’s why we do a deep-dive into your company first. Before we create the Facebook content marketing that will help prospects connect with your business, we:
- Discover how followers are engaging with your current Facebook posts — and where you’re losing them
- Determine what kinds of posts make the biggest impact with your target audience
- Find out how your products or services meet customer needs better than others
- Understand what Facebook content will bring prospects to the point of purchasing from your company
- Review your competitors’ Facebook approach to find ways you can be unique and draw more engagement
Find out how Local SEO Search can grow your business with excellent Facebook content when you book a call with owner and SEO expert, John Vuong.
Why Work with Our Facebook Marketing Agency?
The right Facebook posts will engage your followers, create more high-quality leads, and represent your company online in a way you’re proud of. Getting that formula right isn’t a matter of luck.
You need a marketing team that has the full range of expertise: Facebook marketing, SEO, and business success. That’s what we offer at Local SEO Search.
Your Facebook strategy will be led by our in-house managers and a team of skilled designers. Every post will be high-quality and optimized for engagement — not just to get likes and followers, but to attract ideal customers who are ready to buy.
And because we’ve worked with over 10,000 local businesses, we bring a unique understanding another agency can’t. Local business is our expertise. We know what types of posts will appeal to your customers and what approach helps you stand out from the crowd.
Qualify for $999 in Free Social Media and SEO Consulting
When you fill out the form below to connect with us, you’ll get a no-obligation, fully complimentary consultation.
If you’re ready to grow your business with high-quality Facebook marketing, you may be eligible for a FREE in-depth competitive analysis and keyword research recommendations report. Valued at $999, this report is what many agencies charge for in the first month.
When you have a solid data-drive foundation, you can finally use Facebook marketing in a way that helps your business grow even if you don’t use traditional advertising at all.
Fill out the form and we’ll book your call with our owner, John Vuong.