Grow Your Business and Get Found Naturally with Excellent Graphic Design
What is Graphic Design Branding and Why Do You Need It?
When you’re showcasing your business online, you want it to be something you’re proud of. That means having great content, but it also means having an attractive website with excellent graphics.
Having content that is useful, informative, and on-brand shows that you’re an authority. However, you want to showcase that content in a way that’s attractive, simple to interact with, and draws your prospects in.
Content with great graphic design creates a clear brand message while meeting prospects where they are and pulling them closer to your business.
Publishing high-quality content is not enough on its own. You need a way for your online visitors to enjoy reading or watching it. That’s where graphic design projects come in. They encourage visitors to spend more time on your page, which causes Google to deem your website as more authoritative. As a result, you’ll rank more highly.
In fact, even if you’re doing everything else right in SEO, without the right graphic design experience you still won’t rank on page one for your keywords.
But it’s tough to get the best graphic design services. And here’s the truth.
Most Graphic Design and Marketing Too Expensive — or Too Cheap
There’s no question, there are tons of graphic design benefits when it’s done right. As part of SEO, it’s an investment you pay for in the beginning to keep generating leads regularly over time— unlike other forms of advertising.
But graphic design for SEO can be too expensive. You may be wasting money if:
- You’re creating your own graphic designs when you could be spending that time on growing and developing your business
- Your company creates graphics without a plan, and the content and layout aren’t enough to engage visitors and improve your search results
- Your graphic design boosts traffic but doesn’t connect with prospects that convert to new, paying customers
Some businesses realize they need to work with a graphic design agency to get help for their website. But often, what they get are generic, poorly designed images. Unattractive, difficult-to-navigate websites don’t make your prospects feel they know, like and trust you enough to buy.
There is a better way, though, and it starts with a free consultation.
We’ll tell you what’s working on your pages, what’s not and why — so you can start investing in graphic design that grows your business the smart way.
The Importance of Mobile-First Graphic Design
It’s no secret that most customers are using mobile devices to get online. One way to ensure your graphic design is successful is to ensure that your web page works well even on a smaller screen.
An experienced graphic designer, like those at Local SEO Search, understands this. As part of our services, we’ll check your images on a variety of screen sizes. We’ll make sure your images load quickly, are easy to see on a smaller screen, and that your website is easy to navigate even on a touch screen.
Google has clearly stated that search results prioritize mobile-first design, so you can’t overlook this vital aspect of graphic design services.
Choose One of the Best Graphic Design Companies
At Local SEO Search, our graphic designers create images that prime the right prospects to become your best customers.
The design you get as part of your monthly service package is:
- Perfect For Your Brand: The images on your website need to fit your brand identity. With us you’ll get custom graphic designs that make your brand easy to recognize. We’ll make sure all images, including feature blog photos, are tasteful and in line with your website.
- Optimized for SEO: The tags and labels on your images will make it clear to search engine crawlers what is being shown. It’s important that your images contribute to your SEO and the keywords on your site.
- Targeted: To pull in the leads who are most likely to buy what you offer, keep them on your site longer and guide them to call you first
Our team of graphic designers create images and content that drive long-term growth — and it’s all included when you work with Local SEO Search.
Your Business Is Unique — And Your Graphic Design Should Be, Too
That’s why we do a deep-dive into your business before we start creating our designs. Before designing a website that will get your business found, we:
- Discover how visitors are engaging with your current website — and where they’re getting lost
- Determine the best way to use images throughout your web pages and blog posts
- Find out how your company meets client needs better than anyone else
- Understand what graphic design and content will help customers feel confident choosing your business first
- Review your competitors’ strategies to find ways you can stand out
Find out how Local SEO Search can grow your business with excellent graphic design and SEO when you book a call with owner and SEO expert, John Vuong.
Why Work with Our Graphic Design Agency?
The right graphic design should engage web visitors, drive more high-quality leads, and represent your brand online in a way you’re proud of. Getting that formula right can’t be left to chance.
You need a team that has the full suite of expertise: design, SEO, and business success. That’s what we offer at Local SEO Search.
Your graphic design strategy will be led by our in-house Design Manager and a team of skilled experts. Every page will be well-designed and optimized for search — not just to rank well, but to attract leads who are ready to buy.
And because we’ve worked with over 10,000 businesses throughout North America, we bring a depth of insight other design agencies can’t. Local business is our specialty. We know what design will appeal to your customers and what SEO helps you stand out from the crowd.
Qualify for $999 in Free Web Design and SEO Consulting
When you fill out the form to book a call, you’ll get a no-obligation, 100% complimentary consultation.
If you’re ready to grow with high-quality graphic design and branding, you may be eligible for a FREE in-depth competitive analysis and keyword research recommendations report. Valued at $999, this report is what most companies charge for in the first month.
When you have a data-driven foundation, you can finally design a beautiful, optimized website that grows your business even if you don’t use traditional advertising at all.
Fill out the form and we’ll book your call with our owner, John Vuong.